Friday, February 3, 2012

real


It's a choice

to share the most intimate parts of your life
 
to be honest and open

to trust and to love

It's not easy...especially if there is a past

pain and brokenness

hurt and regret

But time heals...He heals 

and He places someone right there when you need it

and then there is forgiveness

forgiveness of self
 
forgiveness towards others

I've been given that

the healing...the forgiving

and another chance

an opportunity to be authentic

to love...to live

to be real


12 comments:

  1. You are so right about it being a choice - and sometimes, if you've been hurt in the past, that choice is an incredible difficult one to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you share His blessings beautifully! Love you, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly can be difficult....but by the grace of God, it is possible!
    Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. true... being real can be hard but it can be very worth it. i love when it involves experiencing forgiveness.

    my recent post: what is real?

    ReplyDelete
  5. it truly is a God thing when forgiveness is involved
    thanks for your visit

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have that choice, whether to stay hidden and never grow, or to allow God to unveil us as the beautiful Ones He created. I choose the later. Thank you for visiting my blog today to encouragement me in my latest adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kerri!
    Thanks for stopping by. Our blog titles sound related (Pruning Princesses). Not forgiving others is a block to being real. Great point. Can't wait to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your return visit, Laura. I noticed that about our blog names, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I choose the later also! Thanks for popping in!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by today!! I hope you have enjoyed your visit here. Please feel free to leave your thoughtful expressions. I look forward to reading them!!

Blessings,
~Kerri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...